DESIGN FOR DIABETICS
Regular blood sugar monitoring is the most important thing you can do to manage type 1 or type 2 diabetes, but the discomfort and inconvenience can be off-putting and reduce frequency of use by some patients.
Diabet offers a solution that transforms the management of diabetes for both user and health practitioner. The non-invasive tabletop glucose monitor is used for day time readings and a comfortable hand sensor can be worn overnight.
- Discomfort and inconvenience of daily testing
- Speed and accuracy of glucose reading without piercing skin
- Discretion - avoid exposing the medical condition of user
- Data capture - user needs to stay with device to capture data and no real-time data available for medical support
- Non-invasive: no pain and no contamination issues
- Comfort and convenience: ergonomically designed, quick and discrete to use
- Links to smartphone: user can share data and medical practitioner respond to valuable information in real-time
All data is gathered in a user-friendly smartphone app and can be seen in real-time. Users can see quickly what makes numbers go up or down, such as eating different foods, taking medicine, or being physically active.